A couple of quick card ideas, all made using a onesie template I designed.
2. Cut card to 11 x 5.5 inches, score and fold in half.
3. Adhere onesie to front of card.
4. Add embellishment to front of onesie. (I used a stamp by Hero Arts called Handmade Tags - CL398, Tsukineko Memento Ink in Paris Dusk for the boy version and Lady Bug for the girl version and coloured the little heart in the centre with a Copic marker.)
2. Place template on fold, trace and cut out.
3. Decorate as desired. ( I inked all the edges with Tsukineko Memento Ink in Rose Bud and adhered the bottom 'flap' before embossing just the front of my card using my Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. I then glued on two flat-backed 6mm pearls - the kind used for decorating cellphones etc which I found in my local craft shop - for the snaps at the bottom. I also used the same Hero Arts stamp as before.)